Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Very Exciting!!

Hi everyone!!
This is my very first post of hopefully many to come!!
I am obsessed with makeup and love gabbing about it to everyone
and anyone!!  I am a makeup artist by trade and a "Chatty
Cathy" (as my mom & aunt would say) by nature!!
I love finding the newest and hottest products out there to
share with my peeps (that now includes you!!)
There are many exciting things that I am working on right
now and can't wait to share!!
One of the best places to find new product is at IMATS (International
Makeup Artist trade show).  There are several held
around the world and I have been fortunate
enough for the past 2 years to attend the Pasadena event.

I thought it would be fitting for my first entry to share some
fab photo's I took from the event.  Hope you enjoy
and chat soon!!
 
Outside the show!  Excitement is growing!!

Model at the MAC booth

Sugarpill Lovelies including creator Amy Doan (far left)

Me with celebrity makeup artist Kandee Johnson!!  Boy was I excited!!


Stila Cosmetics Fashion Show

No comments:

Post a Comment