Monday, March 10, 2014

Urban Decay B6 Vitamin infused Complexion Spray

 

Can we say magic spray in a bottle!
I was lucky enough to try out this spray prior to purchasing and even after just 1 use...I was hooked! (Translation ~ the second I thought I was running out, I immediately ran to my local Urban Decay counter to purchase a full size!)

This spray easily & effectively delivers much needed vitamins to our skin.  Not only did my pores reduce in size but my makeup applied much smoother when this was used as a base!

**Note I still used a primer but we have to take care of our skin to work in conjunction with our makeup:)

How to use:  After you cleanse your skin, shake product well then spray directly on face (about 8-10 inches away) prior to moisturizer.  I like to do 3 sprays (each side & center) and that seems to work perfectly.  **Can also be used a.m./p.m. & as a refresher throughout the day**

Thank you Urban Decay for once again developing a product that truly delivers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment